Streamline Welfare and Debt Advice with
our Salesforce Integration
We are excited to announce that our benefits calculator is now available as an “out of the box” feature in Salesforce. This integration brings income maximisation features to Salesforce, eliminating the need to maintain and move customer data across multiple systems. It frees up welfare and debt advisers’ time to focus on what they do best – helping UK families maximise their income and access all the financial support they are entitled to.
Customers also benefit from faster response times and do not have to repeatedly share their personal and financial information, allowing them to concentrate on taking the necessary steps to alleviate their financial stresses and money worries.
Welfare and debt advisers are under pressure to meet increased demand and spend too much time on manual processes and admin tasks. One of the main reasons for this is the need to maintain and move customer data between two separate systems – a benefits calculator and a case management system. This manual process can lead to inefficiencies and limit advisers’ capacity to assist more households in maximising their income.
Our “out of the box” integration brings income maximisation features within the existing benefits and debt advice processes that advice agencies have set up in Salesforce. The benefits calculator can be embedded into existing advice journeys to ensure that customers get all the benefits they are eligible for
Our “out of the box” integration also provides additional features for welfare and debt advice agencies:
- Customer outreach: Advisers can send customers a link to the benefits calculator and track whether they have completed the benefits questionnaire.
- Personalised support: Advisers can review customers’ benefits entitlement ahead of the advice session and focus the advice session on providing tailored support rather than gathering customers’ data.
- One customer view: Our integration allows advisers to view all the benefits information across the Salesforce platform, reducing the need to switch between systems and saving time.
- Data insights: Our data analytics application provides welfare and debt advice firms with rich insights into customers’ circumstances, financial situation, and benefits entitlement, allowing them to share these insights with internal and external stakeholders and make data-driven decisions.
- Easy integration: Our benefits calculator is available as an “out of the box” feature and can be set up in advisers’ Salesforce accounts within a couple of days.
This integration simplifies and streamlines welfare and debt advisers’ workflows, enabling them to spend less time on manual processes and be more efficient. This allows advisers to focus their time on what they do best – understanding customers’ circumstances, explaining the available options, and helping them choose the best one. Our Salesforce integration also allows welfare and debt adviser firms to scale their operations, increase their reach, and gain greater visibility into the support they provide to their customers.
How our partners are using this new feature
Our Salesforce integration has been live with Advice Direct Scotland for more than 6 months. During this time, we have worked closely with ADS benefits and debt advisers to ensure that this new feature integrates seamlessly into their existing advice journeys.
ADS advisers now spend less time on manual processes and more time helping customers. With streamlined processes, advisers can focus their time where it matters most – providing human-to-human support to help people access all the financial support they are entitled to.
We’re offering a free 3-month trial of our benefits calculator in Salesforce, with no integration or setup fees. Our “out of the box” feature in Salesforce makes it easy for welfare and debt advice firms to use our solution without additional setup. During the trial period, advisers can experience the benefits of our solution firsthand and witness the positive impact it can have on their processes and customers.
Our team of experienced Salesforce consultants can also help you optimise and streamline your existing Salesforce system, so you can make the most of our benefits calculator.
Contact us to request a demo and learn how we can support your advisers in becoming community heroes!